Help Ensure Your Facility Stays Compliant
With Compliance Training Partners, training programs are designed to deliver genuine interactive content and features to maximize user comprehension in a single source. Train with the best and most experienced medical compliance experts on OSHA, Infection Control, and HIPAA rules and regulations through convenient, easy-to-follow online classes.
Compli™ Med will help your facility effortlessly advance its compliance proficiency by training your entire medical team online and at your pace.
With Compli™ Med You Get Training:
- Exceptional, Interactive Education Solutions for Your entire team
- Informative, simple-to-understand material
- Flexible, convenient training options with fully online programs
- HIPAA Training
- OSHA & Infection Control Training
- Sexual Harassment Training
- Fraud, waste, and abuse training
With Compli™ Med You Get Support:
- On-demand, experienced compliance expert support via toll-free phone, email, and online chat
- Assistance in responding to OSHA and HIPAA inspections
- Guidance to required and recommended products
With Compli™ Med You Get Oversight:
- Access to a centralized compliance dashboard for record-keeping of core areas of compliance such as weekly eyewash checks, monthly fire extinguisher checks, weekly spore testing of autoclaves, and more
- Exclusive access to the Compli™ Medical Office Audit Checklist app, which enables you to do a detailed OSHA, HIPAA and Infection Control review of your entire facility
- Regional Manager oversight functions
- Centralized record-keeping of your team’s compliance training certificates
Schedule a Compli® Demo
Compliance Manuals are now Digital with Compli™ Plus
OSHA and HIPAA Compliance Manuals are Required in Your Practice!
Upgrade your Compli™ Med subscription to gain access to digital compliance manuals for OSHA, CDC Infection Control, and HIPAA. Store all required compliance documentation in one centralized location for a low annual fee.
New subscribers also receive complimentary:
- GHS Hazardous Materials + Bloodborne Pathogens + HIPAA Compliance Wall Charts
- Labor Law Poster
- GHS Chemical + Biohazard + Radiation Labels