Earn CE Credits with Compliance Training Partners!
Meet Annual Training Requirements for You and Your Team!
OSHA AND INFECTION CONTROL MADE EASY FOR DENTISTRY
July 10, 2023, 12:30 PM EST
Live CEU Webinar registration price is PER ATTENDEE. Each individual attendee must register to be able to attend the webinar and obtain CEU credit. Please call 888-388-4782 with any questions.
Each participant will receive:
- OSHA Workbook
- OSHA Compliance Audit Check List
- Infection Control Compliance Audit Check List
OSHA and Infection Control Made Easy for Dentistry
OSHA requires an annual retraining session for all employees. This course will help fulfill these requirements and will update participants on the latest from OSHA, including the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) for Hazard Communication and the Bloodborne Disease Pathogens Standard. In addition, the course will cover the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Infection Control Guidelines for Dentistry and will review best practices for infection control during the COVID-19 pandemic period.
Other topics covered include Subparts of the OSH Act that apply to dentistry including:
- Means of egress
- Ionizing radiation
- Electrical safety
- Fire safety and first aid
- Hazardous materials
Information will also be provided on how to react to an OSHA inspection of your office and how to assign tasks to key staff members so that they can assist you in achieving compliance.
- Understand safety regulations in the dental office
- Know the OSHA regulations that affect a dental facility
- Be familiar with all infection control regulations and guidelines for dentistry
- Know the most current CDC guidelines for infection control
- Understand how to practice safely in the COVID-19 environment
- Being prepared for an OSHA inspection in your dental facility
- Know your rights under OSHA law and how to respond to a citation
SPEAKER: Andrea R. Carpenter B.S., M.A.
Andrea R. Carpenter has worked in the healthcare industry for over 10 years as an HR Director for large group practices, and currently serves as Vice President for Compliance Training Partners. Her role in the organization is to assist dental, medical and animal health professionals across the United States achieve compliance with OSHA, HIPAA, and Infection Control regulations. She is a graduate of the University of Michigan with a Bachelor of Science in Biopsychology, Cognition, and Neuroscience, and holds a master’s degree in Organizational Leadership from Gonzaga University. In addition, Andrea is an authorized OSHA Outreach Trainer, with special emphasis on compliance for healthcare facilities.